Column Chart labels on all columns

  1. #1
    Mark
    Guest

    Column Chart labels on all columns

    I have a column chart that shows info about a set of items (in this case,
    projects), which are grouped into categories (business units). I can gen 3
    charts for the set of projects, showing data of interest about the projects
    (staffing, capital cost, expected ROI). Since the projects are grouped by
    BU, a project 's column has the color associated with its BU.

    So far so good.

    The trouble is, on the X axis, I only seem to get every other Column labeled
    (in this case, with the name of the project). It would be Very Helpful to be
    able to see *all* of the columns labelled with their project names.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance,
    Mark

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: Column Chart labels on all columns

    Change the X axis scale so that the number of categories between tick mark
    labels is 1. You may need to change to font size of the labels so that you
    can see them and possibly rotate them a bit.