I AM TRYING TO PLAN A FIXTURES TABLE INVOLVING 12 TEAMS

  1. #1
    BRIAN MURPHY
    Guest

    I AM TRYING TO PLAN A FIXTURES TABLE INVOLVING 12 TEAMS

    CAN ANYONE HELP ME I AM TRYING TO PLAN AN FIXTURES TABLE FOR TWELVE TEAMS
    WHICH EACH TEAM PLAY EACH OTHER TWICE 1st ONE AT HOME OR VICE VERSA! PLEASE
    CAN U HELP ME

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: I AM TRYING TO PLAN A FIXTURES TABLE INVOLVING 12 TEAMS

    What do you mean by "Fixtures table"?
    Can you give an example?
    I assume what you mean is "play each other twice, once at home for each team"

  3. #3
    BRIAN MURPHY
    Guest

    RE: I AM TRYING TO PLAN A FIXTURES TABLE INVOLVING 12 TEAMS

    TO SET UP A FIXTURE TABLE WITH 12 TEAMS TO PLAY WHICH MEANS THERE 11 GAMES
    IN A LEAGUE, EACH TEAM PLAY EACH OTHER ONCE (example) 1 v 2, 3 v 4 and so on.

    yes once at home for each team..