I'm loosing colour when copying charts from excel to word.

  1. #1
    Ched76
    Guest

    I'm loosing colour when copying charts from excel to word.

    When using Office 2003, I'm loosing colour from charts that contain
    'fill-effects' colour when copying them from Excel to Word. I need to paste
    them as pictures of charts and not linked to the chart. When pasting them as
    pictures, colour is lost from those parts of the charts that contain
    'fill-effects' colours. If just plain colours are used, there are no
    problems. Curiously, if I copy the same chart from Excel to PowerPoint and
    then from PowerPoint to Word there is no problem??? Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: I'm loosing colour when copying charts from excel to word.

    Are you copying as a picture?