Percent Data Label on 100% Stacked Column Chart

  1. #1
    PNichols
    Guest

    Percent Data Label on 100% Stacked Column Chart

    I've created a chart with three 100% stacked columns, each having multiple
    data points in common. I'd like to show what percentage each of the data
    points is in relation to its column but the percentage data label is greyed
    out.

    Is there another way to do what I'm trying?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: Percent Data Label on 100% Stacked Column Chart

    You may want to try Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add in.

    http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

  3. #3
    PNichols
    Guest

    RE: Percent Data Label on 100% Stacked Column Chart

    Thanks, that was very helpful.