Copy/Paste charts

  1. #1
    Rui
    Guest

    Copy/Paste charts

    Hi,

    I'm trying to copy several charts from the same sheet ans paste them in
    another workbook. what i have is this:

    Windows("BDs.xls").Activate
    ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 11").Activate
    ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("Chart 11", "Chart 12", "Chart 13",
    "Chart 14" _
    , "Chart 15", "Chart 16")).Select
    Selection.Copy
    Windows(F).Activate
    ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial Format:="Picture (Enhanced Metafile)",
    Link:=False _
    , DisplayAsIcon:=False

    As i run the macro, it seems that it only copies the first chart and it bugs
    when tries to paste.

    thank's on any help

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Copy/Paste charts

    Worked okay for me. Do all of those charts exist? Does it know what
    Windows(F) is?

    It pastes all the charts together into a single large picture, not as
    separate pictures of each chart.

    This line is extraneous:

    ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 11").Activate

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services