Changing the Width of Bars in a Horizontal bar Graph

  1. #1
    Ott1
    Guest

    Changing the Width of Bars in a Horizontal bar Graph

    Hi, I cannot seem to figure out who to change the width of each bar in a
    horizontal bar graph.

    Can someone please advise me as to how I could do this.

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Changing the Width of Bars in a Horizontal bar Graph

    Double click the plotted series and in the resulting dialog box select
    the Options tab. In there adjust the 'Gap Width' value.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>, Ott1
    @discussions.microsoft.com says...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Changing the Width of Bars in a Horizontal bar Graph

    BTW, this changes all bars, since they cannot be changed individually.

    Not without tricks, anyway. These are tricks for making variable-width
    column charts, and the tricks mostly work for bar charts as well:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/VarWidthColumn.html
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...thColumns.html

    - Jon
    -------