Radar Chart

  1. #1
    Angus Robinson
    Guest

    Radar Chart

    I am making a Radar Chart that can change as the data changes in the source
    cells.
    The problem occurs when some rows change and do not have data in them. I
    dont want these "blank" cells to be displayed as a blank points on the Radar
    chart but can't delete the rows as these may be required in the next data
    set.

    When the cells are blank they are hidden but the radar graph still includes
    the hidden and balnk cell.

    Could you offer any advise as to how to get the radar graph to ignore blank
    rows.

    Thanks in advance,

    Angus

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Radar Chart

    Angus -

    You need to use dynamic named ranges that resize themselves according to
    the number of filled rows. I have some examples and links to more
    examples here:

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP