Chart with a plotted point inside an envelope.

  1. #1
    fewest
    Guest

    Chart with a plotted point inside an envelope.

    I am trying to create a chart that creates a plotted two axis point inside a
    plotted envelope. (For you pilots, I am plotting the current CG inside the
    Max Aft and Max Forward limits).

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Chart with a plotted point inside an envelope.

    Hi,

    Maybe for us non pilots you could post a link to an on line example of
    what this should look like
    At a guess it sounds like you need to be using the xy scatter chart to
    plot your current CG point(s) as one data series and drawing the
    envelope with another data series.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    fewest
    Guest

    Re: Chart with a plotted point inside an envelope.

    Thanks, Andy.

    I was being a dumb novice. Once I set the scale right, it works just like I
    wanted it to.

    I appreciate your response.

    Frank