Negative numbers shows up as )8.20( instead of (8.20)

  1. #1
    JoyG
    Guest

    Negative numbers shows up as )8.20( instead of (8.20)

    I've checked all the formatting, the data shows up as (8.20) but when the
    chart plots the info it shows and prints as )8.20(. Already tried the
    regional settings, loaded the latest Office 2003 updates, etc. Please help.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    aristotle
    Guest

    RE: Negative numbers shows up as )8.20( instead of (8.20)

    Bit of a strange one, I've never come across this before. Have you tried
    right clicking the axis and choosing Format Axis -> Number and selecting the
    desired format?