changing column's order

  1. #1
    ALVESM
    Guest

    changing column's order

    i just posted a question on stacked alongside with regular columns, but
    that's sorted. however now it seems like i can't change the order of the
    columns. i have one column with X and Y stacked and then Z alone. but i can't
    change it to Z alone and then X and Y stacked. i also have a dummy zeroed
    column that helps me have a beak between different observations. at this
    point it's like:
    X Y Z dummy
    X1 Y1
    Z1
    0
    X2 Y2
    Z2
    0

    i tried changing the series order (right click and then format data
    series>series order). but no matter the order i input, it always shows up X
    and Y column and the Z. i can only manage to change the stacked column,
    either placing X on top and Y on the bottom and the other way around.

    can someone help?

    ty in advance

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier