[SOLVED] Remove lines from Group Box

  1. #1
    Lori Burton
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Remove lines from Group Box

    I've found an answer to group boxes that instructs how to remove the borders
    from group boxes by using a macro to hide them. Is this the only way?
    --
    Lori

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Remove lines from Group Box

    Lori -

    The macro works by setting the .visible property of the group box to
    false. You could also draw a plain white rectangle with no border, put
    the group box behind it and the option boxes in front of it, and get the
    same effect, except the cells behind the rectangle would have to be hidden.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services