[SOLVED] Technical Indicator below Stock Chart

  1. #1

    [SOLVED] Technical Indicator below Stock Chart

    Hello,

    I am trying to create a stock chart including a technical indicator or
    spoken more generally, I have two time series and I would like to graph
    one line below the other line. (I do not want to have two y-axis!)
    Basically I would like to have two charts below each other like you can
    see it on any stock chart including an indicator on various websites.

    Does anyone have an idea how I can handle that?

    Cheers
    Andreas Vester

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Technical Indicator below Stock Chart

    Andreas -

    If you want two stock charts (HLC), you need to put the second onto
    secondary axes, or fake the hi-lo lines with error bars.

    If it's just adding a regular line to the stock chart, try the procedure
    here:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StockChartPlus.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  3. #3

    Re: Technical Indicator below Stock Chart

    Jon,

    Unfortunately, that's not what I need. I'll send you an email with an
    image that shows what I am looking for.
    Thanks so far.

    Andreas