user-defined chart template location

  1. #1
    simon
    Guest

    user-defined chart template location

    All,

    I posted this question on the General Discussion board but received no
    response. Therefore, I hope I have better luck here.

    Does anyone know where are the user-defined Excel Chart templates located on
    the computer? I have created a worksheet with a lot of charts and many of
    them are using user-defined templates that I created. Now I need to pass the
    worksheet on to another co-worker to work on it, since the tempates reside on
    my computer, I have to find them and copy them over to my co-worker.

    I searched under C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\ and also under my own
    Documents & Settings path, but nothing there.

    Any help will be very much appreciated.

  2. #2
    simon
    Guest

    RE: user-defined chart template location

    Nevermind. I found it.

    Thanks.