full blood count chart

  1. #1
    Ray
    Guest

    full blood count chart

    I am after a template where I can enter blood test results that show
    different readings daily and compare the day before level to day after. I
    also need to add medications and medication levels daily..........Please help

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: full blood count chart

    Contact me privately and I will send a copy of a blood PRESSURE program I
    did that should get you started.
    I will NOT respond to a request mad on the newsgroup.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...