In a GANTT, how do I get diff projects to start later on chart

  1. #1
    Tim
    Guest

    In a GANTT, how do I get diff projects to start later on chart

    I want to show a flow of projects, by date. When one stops, the other starts
    or maybe the next starts a couple days before. How do you set up the GANTT
    to show the stepping effect. Currently all I can get it to do is all
    projects start at the same time. Thanks for the help

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: In a GANTT, how do I get diff projects to start later on chart

    A project bar in a Gantt chart is the stacked bar defined by a start date and a
    duration. To make a bar start later, give it a later start date. You should be able
    to use formulas to relate a later start to the earlier starting date and duration of
    another bar.

    These articles might be of assistance:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html

    - Jon