continue to reinstall microsoft office?

  1. #1
    jaytosh
    Guest

    continue to reinstall microsoft office?

    why do I have to continue to reinstall microsoft office small business
    edition 2003 everytime I want to run excel?

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: continue to reinstall microsoft office?

    Why do you THINK you have to continue to reinstall Microsoft Office
    Small Business Edition 2003 every time you want to run Excel? What are
    the symptoms you are reacting to with this draconian approach?

    Jerry

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: continue to reinstall microsoft office?

    You shouldn't be asking about this in the charting group.

    Try "microsoft.public.office.setup".

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP