Automatic Updating Charts

  1. #1
    Rich Gibbons
    Guest

    Automatic Updating Charts

    Just wondering if I could automatically change a chart.

    For example I do a number of chart for every month, obviously days of the
    months changes so on a month where there are 31st, there isnt a problem. The
    problem is when i have a month which only has 30 or 28 days. This leaves the
    last 3, 2 columns zero but are still on the chart but are shown as zero.

    Does anyone know how to automatically adjust the source data? perhaps with
    an if statement?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Automatic Updating Charts

    tushar mehta and Jon peltier have excellent solution on this. you have to
    make the source as dynamic array
    see their webpages by searching in google

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Automatic Updating Charts

    Here's an overview with a few examples and a lot of links:

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services