DYNAMIC TABLE LAYOUT

  1. #1
    Flávio, SP, Brazil
    Guest

    DYNAMIC TABLE LAYOUT

    Hi, Everybody, I have a dynamic table that looks like this:

    A B C
    1 Contry State Sales
    2 Brasil SP 50.000
    3 RJ 40.000
    4 MG 30.000
    5 Peru Lima 20.000
    6 Cusco 10.000
    7 Machu Pichu 5.000

    The thing is I would like to have it with the field 'Contry' duplicated in
    every line or simply like this:

    A B C
    1 Contry State Sales
    2 Brasil SP 50.000
    3 Brasil RJ 40.000
    4 Brasil MG 30.000
    5 Peru Lima 20.000
    6 Peru Cusco 10.000
    7 Peru Machu Pichu 5.000

    It may sound as a dummy question, but I´ve overlooked the dynamic table
    properties at all and couldn´t find no answer.

    I would appreciate a lot if any help will offered.

    Best regards,
    Flávio
    São Paulo, SP
    Brazil

  2. #2
    Khawar
    Guest

    RE: DYNAMIC TABLE LAYOUT

    Try This,

    Select Column "A", One with Blanks.
    Then click on Edit=>Go to=>Specials=>Balnks
    Click ok

    Now all the blank cells in Column "A" shoud be selected.

    Type "=" and select one cell up i.e Brasil.
    Press "Ctrl" + Enter.

    What has happenned is that the Formula "=Cell on top" has been copied in all
    cells that were previously blank.

    Then Copy the column and do a paste special valuses only.

    This should solve your problem in less than 17 seconds.

    Best Regards
    Khawar