Novice trying to sort the values on a radar graph

  1. #1

    Novice trying to sort the values on a radar graph

    Hi, I need the values on a radar grapgh to show as 0, 3, 6, and 9 as
    the outside of the 'web'. However the values in my data only go up to
    5, how can I make the graph show up to 9 and only show the 3 radiating
    lines I want i.e. 3, 6, & 9?
    really new to this, so feel free to treat like an idiot!

  2. #2
    pdberger
    Guest

    RE: Novice trying to sort the values on a radar graph

    Good question. Here's what you do:

    * Slide the cursor over the rib of the radar graph until you see a little
    box open up saying "format axis".
    * Right-click on the axis.
    * A little dialog box opens up, and you should click the 'format axis'
    option.
    * A bigger dialog box opens up, and you should click on the 'scale' tab.
    You can then set the maximum number on the axis to '9' or any other number
    you want.

    hth.

  3. #3

    Re: Novice trying to sort the values on a radar graph

    Thanks for your time - that sorted it.