Bar Chart depicting the "percentage of another percentage(less than 100)"

  1. #1

    Bar Chart depicting the "percentage of another percentage(less than 100)"

    I am trying to figure out how to create a progress chart that includes two values.

    The first values (78%, 61%, 0%, 11%) represent the percentage of reports submitted.

    The second values (50%, 17%, 0%, 40%) represent the percentage of reports submitted that are complete.

    Does anyone know how to represent his on a graph?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Bar Chart depicting the "percentage of another percentage(lessthan 100)"

    Submitted Complete
    Al 78% =78%*50%
    Beth 61% =61%*17%
    Cam 0% = 0%* 0%
    Dell 11% =11%*40%

    Select the data, run the chart wizard, create a clustered column chart.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services