Cluster a 3-D Column

  1. #1
    Mondie Gonzales
    Guest

    Cluster a 3-D Column

    I am trying to create a 3-D column with clustered columns. Is this even
    possible, and if so, how do I do it.

    Here is what I have:
    Scores on a standardized test at intake, 6 months, and termination for males
    and females across 4 different years.

    Thanks
    Mondie

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Cluster a 3-D Column

    Hi,

    depending on what you mean by clustered.
    In my example I laid my data out in the range A1:G6

    Male Female
    In 6 Months Term In 6 Months Out
    2000 57 76 35 59 40 59
    2001 59 20 63 55 59 37
    2003 57 76 35 59 40 59
    2004 59 20 63 55 59 37

    The Clustered 3d chart created a series for each year with In, 6 months
    and Out grouped by ***.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --