Radar Plot without Y-axis values

  1. #1
    John Michl
    Guest

    Radar Plot without Y-axis values

    I'm experimenting with a Radar plot. I've got four categories so my
    plot looks somewhat like a diamond connecting points on a compass with
    North being straight up. Picture also lines draw from North to South
    and East to West to form a cross. This is fine but from the middle
    point to North, the chart shows percentage 10%, 20%...100%. I don't
    want these percetages. If I remove the y-axis, the percentages go away
    but so does the cross.

    How can I keep the cross but remove the labels?

    Thanks.

    - John

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Radar Plot without Y-axis values

    John -

    Double click on the axis, and on the Patterns tab, under Tick Mark
    Labels, select None.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP