Automation Error

  1. #1
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    Automation Error

    I have Access-to-Excel automation trying to use 7 (seven) Worksheets.
    One worksheet ("DataSheet") receives the data from Access, & the other
    6 are required to display 15 Charts each.

    All was fine w/ the using "DataSheet" & 5 Chart Worksheets, but adding the
    6th Chart Worksheet & pasting in Charts which will have Cell References
    modified gives this...

    "No more new fonts may be applied in this Workbook".

    Apparently if I keep clicking each "instance" of this message, the Chart then
    is pasted & "appears" to be Working properly.

    Any insight welcomed.

    TIA - Bob

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Automation Error

    Search support.microsoft.com for the error message. One of the several
    suggested links will be http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
    scid=kb;en-us;215573

    It really comes down to turning off the 'autoscale fonts' feature.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

  3. #3
    Bob Barnes
    Guest

    Re: Automation Error

    Tushar - Thank you. I thought it was probably a setting.

    Bob

  4. #4
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest