I can't get the lines to connect on my line graph

  1. #1
    solesmate
    Guest

    I can't get the lines to connect on my line graph

    I have a line graph and can see the points plotted but the lines are not
    connected. What am I doing wrong?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: I can't get the lines to connect on my line graph

    Hi,

    Couple of things to check.
    Do you have values for all the points on your line, that is no gaps in
    your data. If you have empty cells select the chart and then check, via
    the menu Tools > Options, the chart tab settings for plotting empty cells.
    Do you have a line style selected, as it is possible to plot points
    without a joining line. Double click a point and check the Patterns tab
    for formats being applied to the line.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --