calendar templates

  1. #1
    Joan
    Guest

    calendar templates

    I need to set up a calendar and have repeating items for possibly up to a two
    year period. I don't need a time associated with each item, but only dates.
    I've tried using Outlook, but the number of items I have to enter are too
    many, and all the items will not show and print.

    I've tried downloading templates for Excel. But there doesnt' seem to be a
    way to enter repating data. When I enter text into a cell and attempt to
    drag to copy, the date in each block also moves and copies over the date in
    the next block.

    Any suggestions on which program to use? We have visitors from out of the
    country and I want to enter their arrival date and their departure date and
    have their name appeare in each calendar block in between. I will have maybe
    12-15 visitors, and as I said, when using Outlook, it will now show or print
    that many entries, i.e., the block does not expand to the size of the
    entries.

    Help! Thanks.

  2. #2
    ufo_pilot
    Guest

    RE: calendar templates

    I got a great one here,
    and you can customize most of them to fit your use
    http://vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/