compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew - how do I get rid?

  1. #1
    Joespo
    Guest

    compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew - how do I get rid?

    I receive a message "compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew" every time
    I open up excel or an excel document. Then when I close the document, I
    receive the following message: "compile error in hidden module: distmon"
    How do I correct this error so I do not receive this message in the future?

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: compile error in hidden module: autoexecnew - how do I get rid?

    look here

    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    [email protected]