Can you combine data from 2 worksheets into 1 chart?

  1. #1
    BP
    Guest

    Can you combine data from 2 worksheets into 1 chart?

    My son is working on a science project. He had to track the temperature and
    precipitation levels in Daytona Beach for 9 years. I put the data in 2
    worksheets, one for temperature and one for precipitation. He now has to
    make charts for the data. We've done the 2 separate charts but now we need
    to make 1 chart showing all the data. Is there a way to take the data from
    the 2 separate worksheets and put it into 1 chart?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Can you combine data from 2 worksheets into 1 chart?

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...iffSheets.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP