How do I join graphs together in Excel?

  1. #1
    Clare
    Guest

    How do I join graphs together in Excel?

    I have two graphs drawn in excel, the x-axises are slightly different, is
    there a way i can join these two graphs together

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How do I join graphs together in Excel?

    Depends on what chart type they are.

    If they're both XY: select one chart, copy, select the other chart, Edit menu >
    Paste Special > Formulas. This puts the data from the copied chart into the pasted
    chart.

    If they are column/line/area types, the X axes are connected with the first series
    in the chart, so there may be more complicated steps you need to take.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services