Help with an excel graph problem

  1. #1
    Jckksk
    Guest

    Help with an excel graph problem

    I created several worksheets, some with three columns of data, covering
    three years broken down by months, when I create a graph, highlight all three
    columns, use chart wizard, my values are way off in the graph, the highest
    value in the sheet is 810, the graph plots it at 2000, when I chart just one
    column of data,, no problem but as soon as I try to graph all three columns
    the values are off....I know there is a very simple solution , I just cannot
    figure it out....thanks in advance for any help, and thanks for not chuckling
    at me...at least not out loud.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Help with an excel graph problem

    Sounds like you are stacking the three columns. Look at the column
    sub-types, make sure you use the first.
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme