I cannot enlarge the axis title box, the cursor won't change

  1. #1
    Orca
    Guest

    I cannot enlarge the axis title box, the cursor won't change

    Excel has stopped letting me edit the size of the axis titles in charts. It
    still works for the legend. It used to work just fine. What is not happening
    and why?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: I cannot enlarge the axis title box, the cursor won't change

    Hi,

    The chart title along with the other textual boxes like axis title and
    data labels do not allow you to set the width or height. Either via code
    or by using the mouse, even if the handles around the text would suggest
    you can.
    If at some point you were able to size a title I think you will find
    this was an embedded textboxes from the drawing toolbar instead of the
    built in chart title.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --