Scatter and line charts

  1. #1
    Chi
    Guest

    Scatter and line charts

    Hi
    I created the scratter chart and I would like to have another line, showing
    the average, will go horizontal across the scratter chart.

    Ex: 4,5,6,7,10 are data to create a scratter chart.
    The averager of 4,5,6,7,10 is 6.4
    May I use 6.4 to create a shot line (or a something )which will go
    horizontal across the scratter chart.

    Thank you
    Chi

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Scatter and line charts

    Here are some techniques for adding a line to a chart:

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services