Dynamic Charts

  1. #1
    Mark Ivey
    Guest

    Dynamic Charts

    Is there a descent addin for creating a dynamic chart?

    --
    Mark Ivey

    UoP e-mail: [email protected]
    Personal e-mail: [email protected]

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic Charts

    Hi,

    Does it have to be an addin?
    You can make dynamic charts using named ranges. Here are a few example
    pages that may help.
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Mark Ivey
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic Charts

    Thanks for the links Andy. It is great to talk to you again. I had sent you an email on your Miniature XY Plotting Chart not too long back (with an additional snippet to color the column for you).

    I know how to create them for myself, but I was hoping to find an addin for those I work with that are not as literate as I am. Do you know of any such addin?

  4. #4
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Dynamic Charts

    I can't recall any free addin for doing dynamic charts.

    You can use google to locate a couple of pay for addins.

    How is your VBA skill? could you not put together some code to make it
    easier for your colleagues?

    Cheers
    Andy

  5. #5