My chart is too big

  1. #1
    Dennis the Safety Nerd
    Guest

    My chart is too big

    I have a spread sheet that hat 3 months of data expressed as a percentage. I
    need to look at the trend over the entire three months. When i use a chart,
    the data is shown from 0% to 120% All of the data is between 75% and 100%.
    The wasted space at the end causes all the trend lines to appear flat so that
    I do not get the impact I want. How do I get the chart to display from 75% to
    100% only?
    I am using a standard line chart.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: My chart is too big

    Hi,

    Double click the Y axis and on the Scale tab set the Maximum and Minimum
    to the values you want.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --