How to display the negative bar in bar chart?

  1. #1

    How to display the negative bar in bar chart?

    Hello,

    I have created one bar chart. but it could not accept negative values. my x axis range is -150, -100, -50, 0, 50, 100. For example one of the SeriesCollection(1) value is -75.Bar width is 100. I want to print the bar from -75 to 75.(Starting position(-75) + Bar width (100)).
    But my bar is printing from 0 to 75 only. I want to print -75 to 75.How to display the negative bars in bar chart. Should i have modify the any objects in xaxixs. pls help.

    Ram.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How to display the negative bar in bar chart?

    The bars in a bar chart can be negative or positive, but they will not span
    from a negative to a positive. You need to use extra series, one for the
    negative part of a bar and one for the positive part. This web page
    describes one technique:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...eAndBelow.html

    - Jon
    -------