Hi Ed,
First I thank you sincerely.
I got your idea and my final product is_

Sub FinalWay()
Dim rngSeries As Range
Dim oCht As ChartObject
Dim strTitle As String
Dim rowbegin, rowend, columnofinterest As Long
rowbegin = InputBox(prompt:=" Enter the beginning row")
rowend = InputBox(prompt:=" Enter the ending row")
columnofinterest = InputBox(prompt:=" Ender the column of interest")
Cells(1, 1) = rowbegin
Cells(2, 1) = rowend
Cells(3, 1) = columnofinterest
strTitle = "My New Chart"
Set rngSeries = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range(Cells(rowbegin, _
columnofinterest), Cells(rowend, columnofinterest))
Set oCht = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add(100, 30, 400, 250)
oCht.Chart.ChartWizard Source:=rngSeries, gallery:=xlLine, Title:=strTitle
oCht.Chart.HasLegend = False
End Sub

news:%[email protected]...