data labels to show value, label & percent

  1. #1

    data labels to show value, label & percent

    Does anyone know how to show data labels for percent, label AND the value all at once? I tried to use the concatenate formula, but it won't keep formats, such as a dollar amount containing dollar sign, comma separators and correct decimal places. Thanks

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: data labels to show value, label & percent

    Hi,

    You need to format the values within the CONCATENATE function by using
    the TEXT function.
    Assuming Value in A1 and % in B1 use something like,

    =CONCATENATE(TEXT(A1,"$#0.00")," and ",TEXT(B1,"0.0%"))

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel