[SOLVED] How do I create an investment portfolio for my clients?

  1. #1
    Mr. Cohen
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How do I create an investment portfolio for my clients?

    Hello,
    Currently I am a financial planner, and, having recently left a major firm,
    I am attempting to streamline my marketing process. As such, my goal is to
    create an excel document (or locate a template) that allows me to include the
    following: Holdings (cash equity, mutual funds, bonds, etc) with a number of
    different graphs, including allocation, sectors, etc. If possible, I would
    like to be able to update this chart for client account changes. I was hoping
    that someone might be able to provde some type of insight into how I would go
    about this. I certainly appreciate everyone's (or anyone's) input.

    Thanks again!
    Max

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: How do I create an investment portfolio for my clients?

    You may want to contact me privately.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software