Quality/ Productivity diagram

  1. #1
    KrunoG
    Guest

    Quality/ Productivity diagram

    Hi!

    I'm trying to make Q/P diagram based on quality and productivity evaluation
    of agents in Call Centre where I work.
    Therefore I would like to use a scatter chart with the data shown below:

    agent quality productivity
    john 5 4
    mike 4 4
    dave 2 5
    bob 2 1
    bill 3 4
    jane 5 5
    jill 1 3
    adam 2 4
    eve 2 4
    rich 3 2

    I've managed to put the quality on X and productivity on Y but what I'm up
    to is to get the agents labeled on those coordinates. So far I only have the
    coordinates when click on the marker but I would like to have an agents
    names there. Is that possible at all?

    Thanks in advance!

    Kruno, Croatia

  2. #2
    KrunoG
    Guest

    Re: Quality/ Productivity diagram

    ok, I've made it with the ChartLabeler plug_in.

    but is there another way?

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Quality/ Productivity diagram

    Yes, but it entails either manually changing the text of datalabels, writing
    your own code to automate the process, or using the ChartLabeler or another
    add-in. Excel has no in-built way to apply labels from the worksheet.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services