How do I get the output summary?

  1. #1
    ri
    Guest

    How do I get the output summary?

    Hi,
    I want to get the uncertainty of the graph.
    Withdata, I made a graph like y = ax +b, and got the apoloximately slope and
    the intercept.
    Since these values are apoloximately, I want to get the uncertainties of the
    values.
    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: How do I get the output summary?

    ri -

    To obtain standard errors (i.e., measures of uncertainty of the estimates),
    use the array-entered LINEST worksheet function (see Help), or use the
    Regression tool of the Analysis ToolPak (which can be installed from your
    Excel/Office installation CD).

    - Mike
    www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...