[SOLVED] How do I conditionally format a chart?

  1. #1
    Midavalo
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How do I conditionally format a chart?

    I need to format a chart in Excel so that values in certain ranges (such as
    0-19, 20-39, 40-59...) are shown in different colors. There are too many
    records to change each one manually, and some also may change, so the
    formatting would change too. I know how to condionatlly format cells (which
    works fine), but I can't get that to be shown in the chart.

    Thanks,
    M.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I conditionally format a chart?

    Hi,

    You can create conditional charts by using extra data series for each
    colour required and some worksheet formula.

    Here are some links on conditional charts.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html
    http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

    Cheers
    Andy