Link chart in word from excel

  1. #1
    Dylan Moran
    Guest

    Link chart in word from excel

    Is ther e a way I can take an existing chart from excel and insert it into
    word, such that it is linked. That is, not just copy and paste. I want it
    linked like linked data.

    Thanks in advance
    --
    I may not know VBA inside out, but from the outside I am looking in.
    Dylan Moran - Melbourne Australia

  2. #2
    Dylan Moran
    Guest

    RE: Link chart in word from excel

    Its ok worked it out, 10 seconds after posting DOH!