Time Sensitive - Stacked Cluster Columns

  1. #1
    tlarson475
    Guest

    Time Sensitive - Stacked Cluster Columns

    I currently have a bar graph with "cluster columns" and would like to
    breakdown my data further to create what I would consider "stacked cluster
    columns".

    Example: Let's say I own a Petshop and I would like to chart a 12 month
    trend of the quantity and breeds of certain pets I had in stock. I can
    easily show the quantity by a column graph which indicates the category of
    "dogs" with a blue bar and "cats" with a red bar placed side by side. I
    would like to modify this graph to a stacked graph adding the specific breeds
    within the "dogs" and "cats" categories. Is this possible in Excel?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Time Sensitive - Stacked Cluster Columns

    Hi,

    See Jon Peltier's page of links for more information on cluster &
    stacked column charts.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

    Cheers
    Andy