[SOLVED] Stacked Chart - Side By Side

  1. #1
    Ken
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Stacked Chart - Side By Side

    Hey everyone,

    Does anyone know if there is a way to get a stacked chart side by side? For
    example, you have airplanes, cars and trains on the x axis and values of
    2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. I know you can have all these values in one bar
    but is it possible to have two stacked bars for one x-value? For example,
    for airplanes, you have one bar with 2005 and 2006 and a bar next to it with
    the 2007 and 2008 values.

    Thanks, appreciate your help.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier