[SOLVED] Apply Two Fill Colours Between Lines in a Chart

  1. #1
    Rick Andrews
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Apply Two Fill Colours Between Lines in a Chart

    I am trying to produce a graph that tracks an actual performance against a
    target. When the actual performance is below the target, the area between
    them needs to be filled red. When the actual performance is above the
    target, the area between them needs to be filled green.

    I have followed the steps detailed in the TechTrax Article on "Apply Fill
    Color Between Lines in a Chart"
    (http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...le.asp?ID=590).

    This produced what I required except for the correct colouring.

    Is this possible?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Apply Two Fill Colours Between Lines in a Chart

    Hi

    It should be possible you just need to use extra series to provide the
    different colours. See this example.
    http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm

    Cheers
    Andy