Legend Modification - out of order

  1. #1

    Legend Modification - out of order

    I have been playing with the attached chart's legend for some time now. I have browsed about fifteen of the previous comments related to changing the legend's order, implemented the changes, and none of them have helped. I would seriously appreciate anyone who would take a look at the attached chart and let me know if there's a way to change the order - or at this point, just the color of the Fair and Poor boxes in the legend.

    At this point, the graph looks *exactly* as I want it to, except for:
    1) The Fair box should be blue.
    2) The Poor box should be purple.

    Otherwise, the boxes are represented in the appropriate data, and the Excellent and Poor percentages are closest to the center Y-axis as desired.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Legend Modification - out of order

    Hi,

    If changing the series order doesn't help how about adding extra series
    and deleting from the legend any that are out of order.
    Add dummy series to the chart with values of zero or NA(). Format the
    series to match a required legend entry and then delete duplicate legend
    entries that are out of order.

    Cheers
    Andy

    adamico wrote:
    > I have been playing with the attached chart's legend for some time now.
    > I have browsed about fifteen of the previous comments related to
    > changing the legend's order, implemented the changes, and none of them
    > have helped. I would seriously appreciate anyone who would take a look
    > at the attached chart and let me know if there's a way to change the
    > order - or at this point, just the color of the Fair and Poor boxes in
    > the legend.
    >
    > At this point, the graph looks *exactly* as I want it to, except for:
    > 1) The Fair box should be blue.
    > 2) The Poor box should be purple.
    >
    > Otherwise, the boxes are represented in the appropriate data, and the
    > Excellent and Poor percentages are closest to the center Y-axis as
    > desired.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    > |Filename: Legend.zip |
    > |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4455 |