Adding comments to points in a chart?

  1. #1
    Fish
    Guest

    Adding comments to points in a chart?

    I'm using Excel 2002 (and a newbie) and want to add comments to different
    points in a chart so I can clearly see when specific things changed and how
    they effected my chart.

    (I was referred by one to look at an add in program that can add data
    labels, but couldn't get it to work the way I needed it to)

    Is there a way in Excel 2002 for me to add a comment and place in the chart
    where I want. I was able to figure out how to "insert comments" to a normal
    cell and then move it to the chart where I want that comment to be. The only
    problem with doing it this way is I can't figure out how to get rid of the
    annoying arrow from where I put that comment on the chart and the cell where
    I added that comment. Is there a way to delete this arrow?

    If not, how would you add a simple comment to different points in a chart?

    Anyone know how I can accomplish what I want?

    Thanks in advance...

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Adding comments to points in a chart?

    See other group.
    Do not cross post, please
    --
    Bernard V Liengme