how to chart data spread over 24 hours a day and 7 days a week?

  1. #1
    charter_SKR
    Guest

    how to chart data spread over 24 hours a day and 7 days a week?

    I have data regarding 10 items which are monitored 24hrs a day and 7 days a
    week.

    I want to chart them on a single chart where i can see and make decision on
    how each of them is used and can compare their relative use. I would be happy
    to see an example

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Kelly O'Day
    Guest

    Re: how to chart data spread over 24 hours a day and 7 days a week?

    charter_SKR

    I have an example of charting real time process control data which sounds
    something like your data description.

    This line will let you access a workbook that uses a Stacked XY Trend Plot
    approach.

    http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_s..._XY_Charts.htm

    The example lets you pick the date period that you want to chart. It
    generates one chart per parameter. In the example, there are 8. With a
    little modification, it could easily handle 10 items.

    Check back if you need additional information.

    ...Kelly

    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...