How do I reset the default colours in a line graph

  1. #1
    AIHW
    Guest

    How do I reset the default colours in a line graph

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How do I reset the default colours in a line graph

    You mean, how do you change the default values? Tools > Options > Color tab,
    and change the colors in the bottom row or two of the palette ("Line
    Colors").

    Or do you want to undo the custom formatting you applied and now hate?
    Double click each series, and change all the settings on the Patterns tab to
    Automatic.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
    _______