HOW DO I USE EXCEL FOR QUALITY CONTROL CHART SUCH AS TEMPERATURE .

  1. #1
    GEE
    Guest

    HOW DO I USE EXCEL FOR QUALITY CONTROL CHART SUCH AS TEMPERATURE .

    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE MICRSOFT EXCEL TO CREATE CHARTS

  2. #2
    Kelly O'Day
    Guest

    Re: HOW DO I USE EXCEL FOR QUALITY CONTROL CHART SUCH AS TEMPERATURE .

    There are many books on Excel that cover charting. John Walkenback has an
    excellent book on Excel Charting, it'll show you everything you need to
    know. Try Borders or Barnes & Noble

    I have a post on control charts to get you started.
    http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_control_chart.htm

    ....Kelly

    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...