Resizing elements of Excel charts

  1. #1
    Artifactual
    Guest

    Resizing elements of Excel charts

    Any ideas why Excel won't let me resize my plot area or legend, etc.? I can
    get the double arrow handles to show up, but they won't work.

  2. #2
    Artifactual
    Guest

    RE: Resizing elements of Excel charts

    Oh - I just realized it is because I am working with a PivotChart. I can
    avoid that, but for the future is there any way to resize elements of
    PivotCharts, or is what you see what you get?

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Resizing elements of Excel charts

    Pivot charts do not have the same flexibility as normal charts. These
    elements cannot be resized in a pivot chart.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services